Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm back


After a series of adventures in the land o' pregnancy – nausea, dehydration, hospital stays – that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy, I'm back! I'm so lucky to have the husband, family, and friends that I do. They've been exceedingly supportive and understanding.


Junior's doing well. He's on track to be born in mid-March. And all the tests say he's healthy. Yay!


So, expect posts from me in the coming weeks.


I'm restarting with an announcement for a holiday craft show coming up. I'm not in it, but you can be sure I'll be there admiring all the pretties (and purchasing some too). If you're in the Seattle area I definitely recommend it. The show is the EtsyRain Holiday Show. They have an amazing line-up of artists and crafters this year.


Show details:

2009 EtsyRain Holiday Show

November 21st & 22nd, 10:00am - 5:00pm

Intiman Theatre lobby, Seattle, WA (map)

More information and a list of participants is available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment